Logician and Theoretical Computer Scientist
Lecturer in Verification at the University of Sheffield
- Docent of mathematical logic, University of Helsinki, Finland, 2020.
- PhD in mathematics, University of Tampere, Finland, 2014.
- MSc in mathematics, University of Tampere, Finland, 2008.
You can find me at:
- 11 journal articles and 27 conference articles.
- 434 citations, h-index 14 (Google Scholar).
- 279 citations, h-index 11 (Scopus).
- 35 talks in conferences and workshops.
- 15 talks in informal seminars.
- Workshop on Logics of Dependence and Independence, LoDE 2021.
- 11th International Symposium on Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems, FOIKS 2020.
- Workshop on Logics of Dependence and Independence, LoDE 2020.
- 10th International Symposium on Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems, FOIKS 2018.
- 30 Years of Finite Model Theory in Finland, August 21-23 2022, Helsinki, Finland.
- Horizons of Logic, Computation and Definability: Symposium in Honour of Lauri Hella's 60th birthday,
Tampere, Finland, July 4-6, 2018.
- 9th Scandinavian Logic Symposium,
Tampere, Finland, August 25-27, 2014.
Reviewer for journals
- ACM Transactions on Computational Logic
- Annals of Pure and Applied Logic
- Logic Journal of the IGPL
- Theoretical Computer Science
External reviewer in conferences
- CADE 2021, LICS 2021, FoSSaCS 2021, ICALP 2020,
IJCAR 2020, LORI 2019, LICS 2018, CSL 2018, STACS 2016, WoLLIC 2016.